Myriads of little boys have dreamed of how cool it will be when they can shave like a grown man. Many of us have the obligatory picture of us as a little boy “shaving” with dad. It’s all chuckles and dreams. Until you are a grown man. Why? Because it is a pain in the neck. Literally sometimes.
Shaving in the shower seems to be the quickest way for many men. Have you tried it without looking at yourself? Maybe. And maybe that sideburn will catch up to the other one after you shave it off. So you try all the fog free mirrors, handheld mirror, water catching mirror space mirrors… you get the point. Most of them are more hype than help.
If you are building, remodeling or are really good at retrofitting stuff there is a great solution. Enter the heated Shower ClearMirror. And guess what? It’s not just great for hairy faced beasts. For those that want to actually take care of their skin, it’s perfect for being able to apply facials as well.
Do you shave or give yourself personal facials in the shower? The Shower ClearMirror installs flush with the shower tile surround.
“We aren’t rocket scientists but we actually invented (and have the patent) on the Shower ClearMirror, which is an electrically heated (low-voltage), fog free shower shaving mirror backed with a heated mirror defogger (heating pad). Available in four standard sizes, 12″x12″, 16″x16″, 18″x18″ and 12″x24. ” – ClearMirror
When turned on, the pad gently heats up, preventing condensation on the surface of the mirror. The Shower ClearMirror installs flush with the bathroom shower surround. A lowvoltage transformer, or a low-voltage system provides safe electrical current. The plug-in transformer is located below the vanity, in a soffit or attic space, an adjoining closet, or other accessible space.
- Purchased size, high-quality 1/4″ mirror: 12×12 (Actual 11 7/8″ x 11 7/8″), 16×16 (Actual 15 7/8″ x 15 7/8″), 18×18 (Actual 17 7/8″ x 17 7/8″), 12×24 (Actual 11 7/8″ x 23 7/8″).
- Purchased size, (attached) heating pad: 10″x10″ (12×12, 24 Volts / 18 Watts), 14″x14″ (16×16, 24 volts / 35 watts). 16″x16″ (18×18, 24 volts / 47 watts), 10″x22″ (12×24, 24 volts / 37 watts).
- UL1310 Class 2 plug-in AC power supply.
Specifications and Details:
- Fully assembled. Heater mounted to the back side of the mirror.
- Mirror mounts flush with the tile surround.
- UL Listed for use in showers and steam showers.
- 24″ 18 gauge wire leads centered on the back of the mirror.
- Made in the USA and covered by a 5-year replacement warranty.
For more information visit them online at ClearMirror.